M50 Manifold Conversion
For 1996 - 2000 BMW E36 3 series and E36/7/8 series
Why would you want to change your intake manifold?
- Earlier year model motors had larger intake manifolds that flow considerably more intake air.
- Your later model engine will produce more horsepower with the earlier, larger, more freely flowing manifold.
- The earlier model manifold has nearly 60% larger intake runners and will flow a much higher volume of air at high RPMs than the later model manifolds.
New 1 Piece Hose Shown Installed With All Accessories and Brackets Mounted Normally
What makes this kit stand out?
- This manifold kit is the most economical and complete kit on the market.
- No other manifold kit includes a throttle body seal that is the proper size.
- No other manifold kit includes brackets that allow you to easily remount the crank case vent valve, the idle control valve, and the dip-stick back into their original locations.
- No other manifold kit comes with 24/7 worldwide cell phone install support.
New 1 Piece Silicone Hose
1995/earlier - 1996/later
Custom Throttle Body Seal